Hotel accommodation is through submission of personal documents certifying the identity of the guests.
Information you provide is protected under the Law on Protection of Personal Data and regulations governing the protection of information are processed only in connection with the implementation of the established requirements of the Tourism Act.
This information will be used solely in connection with the reservations and will not be disclosed for other purposes.
“Radina” Hotel may collect and use information about its users when they register or make a reservation.
Information through which users of the website www.elizabethbeachhotel.com can be identified may include name, surname, address, telephone, e-mail address and any other information that the user provides when booking and any others that same introduced or available upon request, receiving or using services provided by the “Radina” Hotel services involved in promotions, sweepstakes and contests, filling out questionnaires, questionnaires, forms and more.
“Radina” Hotel guarantees the privacy of its users declare that they will not be used for other than its intended purpose, namely:
– establishing contact with the User in specifying details about the book and ways to pay
– Issue invoice
– help fill booking if you do not do it by yourself
– information about prices or services
– providing services and support
– notification of new services or products
– providing customized promotional Our offers and more.
“Radina” Hotel due diligence and is responsible for protecting user information, become known to him on the occasion of booking through the website www.elizabethbeachhotel.com, except in cases of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances.
In the booking form filled in by the user are marked mandatory or voluntary nature of providing data and consequences of refusal to provide them. By expressing agreement with these Terms, User agrees info can be processed as provided in the same manner.
The restrictions do not apply if the user or persons under his control committed malicious actions under these Terms or violated rights or legitimate interests of third parties. In this case the “Radina” Hotel has the right to provide personal information to the user of the relevant competent state bodies in accordance with current legislation.
“Radina” Hotel is obliged not to disclose any personal information to the consumer and not provide the collected information to third parties – companies, individuals and others, unless:
– the explicit consent of the User when booking or in Later moment
– the information is required by state organs or officials, according to current legislation are entitled to request and collect such information in compliance with statutory procedures
– in other cases stipulated by law.